About Crown Compounds

CACC Compounds Division began its commercial operations in June 1990 with 22 employees at its plant located in Guiguinto, Bulacan, with an operating capacity of 1,800 metric tons (MT) per year. In 2003, the division expanded the application of its PVC compounds beyond wires and cables and started developing and marketing PVC compounds for packaging products such as IC tubes, films and bottles.

We at Crown Asia are always focused on and committed to providing our partners with the highest level of quality and excellence in our products and operations. This is why in 2010, the Compounds Division acquired its ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System (QMS) Certification. Currently, the division is working towards the acquisition of ISO 14001 Environmental Management System (EMS) Certification to further bolster our commitment to continuously be the leading authority in compounding.

The Compounds Division today has an annual operating capacity of 15,000 metric tons (MT), in which 80% of its sales goes to SOFT compounds (including Wire & Cable for Building, Electrical and Automotive Applications) and the remaining 20%  to RIGID Packaging compounds. Backed by 25 years of experience in compounding, together with highly skilled and competent workforce, Crown Compounds is continuously committed to providing the highest quality compounds and services at the most reasonable cost.

OUR PRINCIPLES & VALUES

The principles and values that guide us in doing the business:

Material Excellence: Through global sourcing of high quality materials which provides cost advantages and savings to customers.

Machineries Excellence: Investment in  state–of–the–art  Taiwan, Italy and German machineries.

Nurturing Partnership: We value our employees, suppliers, stockholders & customer as the collective force behind our continued success and market leadership. We regard clients as partners with whom we work hand-in-hand with in developing our products according to acceptable industry standard specifications. Our highly skilled people provide sound recommendations tailored to each client’s business requirements. We believe that our people are the source of our strength, where success can only be achieved through involvement and full commitment of each member of the organization.

On-Time Delivery: We react promptly to the needs and demands of the market, driven by our earnest commitment to expeditious delivery of merchandise.

Social Responsibility: Our intention is not only financial gains, but also to be responsible for the good of the society where we share in its concern for safety and the good of its environment.

PVC SOFT COMPOUNDS

Wires and Cables

Electrical

General Special Purpose

PVC RIGID COMPOUNDS

Bottles

IC Tubings

Film

For customized products and other inquiries, you may contact us at compounds_sales@crownpvc.com.ph. Our Sales Team will be glad to assist you.